ChoiceMMed MD300C52 Review
|Amazon.com Price||:||$29.99 (24/04/2014 03:58 PDT - Detail)|
|Shipping||:||Usually ships in 24 hours|
ChoiceMMed Pulse Oximeter for quick blood oxygen monitoring
Pulse oximeters have been in introduced in the medical world since the early 70’s and have been a very helpful equipment ever since. The purpose of a pulse oximeter is to measure the oxygen saturation in the blood. During those days, this device has been a big and sturdy machine only found in hospitals and medical clinics and can only be powered by electricity. The procedure before requires the entry of a needle so it was a bit painful and oftentimes costly because your payment was needed during every appointment in the hospital.
However with the advances today, the pulse oximeter has been reduced in size and costs. Pulse oximeter like the ChoiceMMed pulse oximeter MD300C52 has been made small for easy carrying during travelling and made with reasonable price for everyone to afford with same accuracy functions just like its big, electrical-powered predecessors found in hospitals. TIt has been tagged by consumers as one of the most appropriate all-around pulse oximeter to be used anytime and anywhere.
Read the rest of the "ChoiceMMed MD300C52" Review:
The ChoiceMMed pulse oximeter MD300C52 has a price range of just around $30 - $40, a great buy for consumers because it is a very cheap device with very accurate features. (Back to Top)
The overall dimension is 1.9 x 1.1 x 1.1 inches and with a product weight of just 50 grams. (Back to Top)
A 2 year warranty is entitled for every buyer. (Back to Top)
The ChoiceMMed pulse oximeter finger LCD multi display is composed of two colored OLED screen that can be changed in 6 various styles as well as adjustable brightness levels up to 10. (Back to Top)
This pulse oximeter MD300C52 can work up to 30 hours continuously. (Back to Top)
Two AAA alkaline batteries. (Back to Top)
A low power indicator alarm feature. (Back to Top)
- SP02 Range: 70% to 100% Accuracy: 2 digits between 80% and 100%
- PULSE RATE Range: 30-235 BPM Accuracy: 2 digits between 30 and 100 BPM
- The display mode –The ChoiceMMed pulse oximeter finger LCD multi display can be changed in 6 various styles and also the level of brightness could be adjusted up to 10 making the visibility on the screen of the device very clear and understandable even for those with weak eyesight like the elderly people.
- Available with strap – The strap can be of good use when trying to carry the pulse oximeter MD300C52 because you can just secure the device around your neck or wrist or even in your bag when you bring it with you. The strap can also be an added protection when storing the device as this can avoid accidental dropping.
- Will automatically power off – When there is no signal in the device for more than 8 seconds, it automatically shuts off thus conserving the power of the batteries and letting the device rest.
- Great for quick checks – Being handy and at the same time precise, the ChoiceMMed pulse oximeter is a perfect device for on the spot monitoring of the oxygen level in the blood. This is a great pulse oximeter to be used anytime and anywhere.
- Handy – It is specially designed to be small and lightweight making the device very convenient and comfortable to carry as well as storing it.
- Accurate – With its sophisticated functionality and precise features, this oximeter can give reliable and quick results which can be compared to the functionality of those big, sturdy and electric-powered oximeters found in hospitals.
- Incorrect readings – Inaccurate results is cause by low power or misunderstanding the instructions during the process. Every device powered by batteries can certainly lose its performance if its power is low so as the ChoiceMMed pulse oximeter MD300C52. It is wise to check the batteries regularly and the instruction as well to get the optimum performance you want your device to give you.
- For children use only – Although some complain that the slot in the pulse oximeter MD300C52 is a bit small, in fact it just looks small but it can fit an average fingertip in it. The slot is made small to fully fit the fingertip and to prevent wiggling in order to get accurate results.
Conclusion for the ChoiceMMed Pulse Oximeter
this oximeter has been specifically created with accurate features for optimum reliability as well as handy for convenience and comfort when carrying it around. Affordability is also one of the advantages of this device as its price is fitting for everyday people of all classes. It is perfect for home use and for other all-around purposes. Before, no one could have ever imagined that those big oximeter machines in hospitals could one day fit in your pocket and can just be powered by batteries and the most astonishing of all is it can give reliable results as what those found in hospitals can too. (Back to Top)
Check current pricing discounts for the Choice Med Pulse Oximeter: